The SMB pallet filling systems can be easily and quickly adjusted and therefore allow the frequent changing of container sizes: 20-liter canisters may also be filled just as easily as 1,000-liter containers. Even smaller filling volumes (5 or 10 liters) are available on request. Three different filling methods (sub-level, below bunghole or above-level filling) provide more flexibility.
With an output of up to 30 drums/hour or 20 IBC/hour, the pallet filling system operates not only reliably, but also quickly, with constant use. Optionally, the system can be combined with a hand-guided articulated filling arm or a fully automatic filling gantry.
- GMP and FDA requirements are met
- Completely encapsulated systems
- Leak-tightness test (drum/closure)
- Bunghole recognition and overfill protection by means of a camera
- Inertization of the container